cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
macsal
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: 5GB Add-on PROMO....Add-on (received in 8 days)

@ra1ne wrote:

Day 27 since activation for me and still no promos. 

And before y’all give me any more unhelpful advice, the moderators have already contacted me on two different occasions telling me to wait out the full 30 days

@ra1ne Were the Moderators able to tell you these promos WILL be applied? Pushing it close to the 30 days, I would say. Must be a manual step to add these promos to accounts, as it seems different for others.

Hopefully soon for you!

Spudster
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ra1ne wrote:

Day 27 since activation for me and still no promos. 

And before y’all give me any more unhelpful advice, the moderators have already contacted me on two different occasions telling me to wait out the full 30 days

Unhelpful?

Huh.

It's almost like someone believes we're being richly rewarded for trying - not the case. 

Good luck with the Moderators.

Leaving
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Wish I could have got this. Probably would have stayed.

The current $35 plan with the promo is pretty intriguing. I like having data and 2gb min. is probably sufficient/month but some of these promos appear to get it over 4gb or am I misunderstanding?

I was never short of data when I had PM but my $40+ bill was just too expensive  for me.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ra1ne 

There was confirmation by @Phil330  that immediately before renewal (like maybe an hour) the data ( and in Phil's case) the 30 day credit was added. It was the first I had heard of the "system" automatically adding credits/promos like that....so just be patient.

BTW....don't freak out when you see your account "expired" and then "suspended" thats normal in the renewal process. As long as you have service your're good to go...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Leaving 

Locking in the canada wide $35 plan with 2.5gb and then getting an extra 1gb for 8 months gives you plenty of data to play with for 8 months. After that you can probably manage with 2.5gb all at $33 a month w/autopay. Then you will be about a month away from some xmas freebies from pm that will likely give you a data add on to cushion your plan data. Then you will be almost at your first loyalty reward and down to $32. Some community work and a couple of friend referrals.....your plan will be under $30 in no time....

K_Sto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Free 5GB PROMO. Add-on connected to plan or account?

I’m just curious, I submitted my email address on the main page to receive the 5Gb promo as well as a free month. I recently paid my first months bill and there has been no promo added to my account. My husband did the exact same thing and his promo was added within a few days. Did something go wrong? 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@K_Sto wrote:

I’m just curious, I submitted my email address on the main page to receive the 5Gb promo as well as a free month. I recently paid my first months bill and there has been no promo added to my account. My husband did the exact same thing and his promo was added within a few days. Did something go wrong? 

You will receive it within 30 days from activation. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@K_Sto 

I'm reading your post to say you had to pay for your first renewal which should not have been the case. The moderators will likely blame it on a glitch. Contact the moderators via the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen. Put "promo not applied" and "human" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket.

Keep an eye on your private message box at the top right corner of your screen (the envelope icon next to your avatar) for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times. Current wait times are a couple of hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent issues.

Jagjeet004

Is it free on the same plan rate

Janiecyr17

Looking how to go About this?

Need Help? Let's chat.