cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: 5GB Add-on PROMO....Add-on (received in 8 days)

Hi Don,

Did you receive the 2nd month free amount on your bill yet?  The 5gb data add on will be applied "within 30 business days of activation" as per the promotion terms.  If you received the 2nd month free, then you will get the 5GB data as long as you activated a plan worth $25/m or more.  The $15/m plan (talk and text plan) does not qualify for the 5gb data add on bonus. 

Hope this helps. 

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@dcoulter56 : The marketing department rarely gets the wording clear. That promo and the new year one said 30 business days. They've said that for several other promos. And then the current promo says 30 days which is right...certainly for the first renewal.

So technically, by the wording, one or the other or both parts of the promos could be up to 30 business days. Silly.

EF23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn’t receive my free month on my promotion 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@EF23  

Has your plan renewed? Contact the moderators and ask them to add it.

EF23

I guess because they took my payment out for February month already

dave-420
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!. Add-on connected to plan or account?

Ok what is ccs?  I'm not very tech savy so the more info.u .can provide the better to.help me. First off is there.another promo like this.. I just seen a bunch of posts about a 5 gig promo and I wasn't sure if was to do.with the more the merrier promo.. 

Re: More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!. Add-on connected to plan or account?

@dave-420 wrote:

Ok what is ccs?  I'm not very tech savy so the more info.u .can provide the better to.help me. First off is there.another promo like this.. I just seen a bunch of posts about a 5 gig promo and I wasn't sure if was to do.with the more the merrier promo.. 

CCS is short for the name of a company who sells SIM cards and vouchers.

RFG1981

Hi so my renewal date has arrived and I have not recorded my free month and I have not recorded the bonus 5 gig of data. I activated my phone on the 11th of January and had to activate before the 15th so I should qualify can you look into this  please. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@RFG1981 You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@RFG1981 

Unfortunately some customers get missed so you will have to contact the moderators and ask them to credit your account the missing promotions. Follow @Triguy  instructions to contact the moderators.

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours during working hours but with non urgent issues be prepared to wait up to 48 hours. Wait times seem to have improved and are (hopefully) back down to a few hours....

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Need Help? Let's chat.