cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Free 5GB PROMO. Add-on connected to plan or account?

@morrobinson 

If you also note the credit was added to @macsal account 20 days after activation and within the 30 days as described in the terms and conditions of the promotion. Has it been more than 30 days since you activated? Has it been more than 25 days?

dave-420
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!. Add-on connected to plan or account?

• I already have a plan that I pay manually every month. Am I able the recieve the 5 gig of free data and 1 month free if I sign up with auto pay? 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!. Add-on connected to plan or account?

@dave-420 wrote:
  • I already have a plan that I pay manually every month. Am I able the recieve the 5 gig of free data and 1 month free if I sign up with auto pay? 

@dave-420 

You can always add new accounts. But this promo is not applicable to existing accounts.

dave-420

Ok I thought it had something to do with auto pay. I pay manually every month. I'd still like to get this promotion so can I just cancel and sign up again with a new number using the same sim?

dave-420

• Can I use the my current sim card for a new account? And just let my current plan expire 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dave-420 

Sign up thru CCS you'll get an additional discount and Sim cards are $1.89. Then suspend your current plan via lost/stolen the day before renewal. You have 90 days to unsuspend and pay...best to do it on day 85. Then do the same with the new account. Don't forget to refer yourself.

WaseemBa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: 5GB Add-on PROMO....Add-on (received in 8 days)

Yes I should have  1 month free and 5 Gb after activate new sim but  I did get anything 

@WaseemBa wrote:

Yes I should have  1 month free and 5 Gb after activate new sim but  I did get anything 

When did you activate?  From the conditions of the promotion, these would have been in your account within 30 days of activation.

dcoulter56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning:

I had sent a message back when I first signed up with public mobile in January. Just before Christmas 2020 I applied for the promo to receive 1 month free and an additional 5 GB of data if I signed up for a new account before Jan 15, 2021. I did that and never got the promo. I got a response from your team saying if I received the follow up email, which I did, it would automatically add to my account on my first bill. Well, I received that bill today and the promo was not added to my  account. What should I do now?

thx  Don

Dunkman
Oracle

@dcoulter56 

You will need to contact moderator again unfortunately.  Moderators should be able to credit your account as long as  you meet the terms and conditions of the promotion.  

Need Help? Let's chat.