cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free 1GB Data

fertuckw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is this legit? Just thought it was strange that the preview isn't available.

Screenshot of text I received from Public Mobile (supposedly) also didn't want to open link just in case it's not what it says it is.

Hey, it's Public Mobile.

As a thank you for being part of Public & to celebrate our new look, we're gifting you 1GB of data. No strings attached.

This one-time addon will be added to your account in the next week. You'll get a confirmation SMS when it's applied. Learn more: http://tl.jumptxt.com/t1v0AkzGg

Reply "unsubscribe" to be excluded from Public Mobile offers.

9 REPLIES 9

It was a one time bonus.  It will remain in your account until it is depleted.  If you have plan data once that is used up then the bonus data would be used.

@dbeylerianYou get 1Gb of data allotment one time, once you have used it up (how long it takes is up to you).. it is gone forever

dbeylerian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does the 1GB Data freebie allowance reset every billing cycle so that a user has a new 1GB allowance per cycle or is it a total of 1024 MB that is used up over several cycles?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here is a thread about the bonus. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Showing-some-love-to-our-customers-with...

They advised a text would be sent and the data would be added to your account in the next two weeks.

iguy416

I like the fact that it doesn't expire. It just sits there until I need it. This way I can by a lower priced plan each month, and not worry if I go over. Up to now, I've been buying a bigger plan just so I don't have to worry about going over. Thanks PublicMobile!

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yep, it's legit. Pretty cool eh?!

fertuckw

Ya my bad. Shouldn't of asked the question in the first place without researching a little. Been a very long day and time for some well earned rest. Thanks for the rap across the knuckles won't happen again!!!!!

@fertuckw wrote:

I'm going to answer my own question lol. Next time do a little research dummy b4 you go and ask stupid questions. LOL. FOUND THE ANSWER. 

For future, please do not mark your own posts as solutions. Solutions are earned by members for helping to answer the questions of others and may be a factor in calculating monthly community rewards.

fertuckw

I'm going to answer my own question lol. Next time do a little research dummy b4 you go and ask stupid questions. LOL. FOUND THE ANSWER. 

Need Help? Let's chat.