cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free 1 GB

Charlie38
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was sent an message to my phne xxxxxxxxxx that I recieved a one time offer of an additional GB but is has not shown up on my account yet. 

Edited by computergeek541: personal information removed.

5 REPLIES 5

kkhalil94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You will receive a text message when the 1GB will be added to your account. This can take a week or two. When you receive this text, you can check that the extra GB was added by logging in to your account. It will appear there. 

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As @Triguy said, you should remove your phone number from your post. No need to post personal information on a public web board. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Charlie38 wrote:

I was sent an message to my phne xxxxxxxxxx that I recieved a one time offer of an additional GB but is has not shown up on my account yet.     Charlie

How to claim your data:

• No action required- on August 23rd, eligible customers will receive an SMS from Public Mobile confirming you’re on the list!
  • Bonus Data Add-Ons will be applied within 2 weeks of receiving the confirmation SMS. Note: Please allow the two week period to pass before reaching out to the Moderator Team if you are expecting a bonus Data Add-On.
  • Once it’s been applied to your account, you will receive a confirmation SMS. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Charlie38 wrote:

I was sent an message to my phne xxxxxxxxxxx that I recieved a one time offer of an additional GB but is has not shown up on my account yet.     Charlie

Wait 'til after Sep 4.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your phone# as this is a public forum by clicking on the 3 dots on the top right.  It can take two weeks for the bonus add-on to be added to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.