cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to add unlimited text to my plan

LadyAl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I'm new to PublicMobile and like many others, I signed up for a 90 prepay unlimited provincial talk, and 6GB plan for $120 but I accidently forgot to add the unlimited international text to my plan!

Is there a way to get to add in the unlimited international text to my activated plan?  I've tried to change my plan, but the online feature wants me to start a new plan.  All I want to do is add the unlimited texting to my existing 90 day plan.

Thank you in advance for your help!

4 REPLIES 4

LadyAl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all for your help!

I did PM a Mod and it has been fixed.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@LadyAl, sorry to hear that you forgot to add the texting portion.  You can private message a mod and they will be able to help you out by adding it for you as it doesn't change the price of your plan.  Not sure how much data you go through but if 6gb isn't enough a new promo was announced today that is your same plan but double the data and it $165/90 days or $55 a month.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yes.... easy fix through a mod. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Hi, 

Welcome to Public Mobile. 

Send a private message with your account details to one of the mod and they will fix it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.