cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to add text

Brad1729
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I just signed up for a 90 day plan and forgot to add unlimited global text. Can someone help with how to add this to my current plan?
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chrisbca wrote:

Can someone please help me? I did exactly the same thing. Purchased a 90 day plan but forgot to add text? PLEASE HELP

Well...you made it to this thread and it seems you even read it.

You need to send ONE (1) private message to the mods here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.

Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

chrisbca

Can someone please help me? I did exactly the same thing. Purchased a 90 day plan but forgot to add text? PLEASE HELP

Brad1729
Thanks!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

To send a private message to the Moderator_Team click here

In your message send them:
1) account email address
2) PM phone number
3) explanation of what is happening
4) link to this thread if you want

Brad1729
No I built my own plan. How do add a moderator to a PM it tells me when I try that they are removed from the list. Sorry new at this and a bit frustrated lol

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Brad1729

Assuming you bought talk and data as part of your plan, it doesn't cost any extra to add global texting, so the moderators should be able to add it to your plan. Do not try to add it yourself in the self-serve, or you will be billed again for the entire plan. You should send a private message to any moderator listed here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

They will need details to access your account anyway, so include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and if porting, the phone number you're porting, your account number with your previous carrier, and the authorized name exactly as it appears on that account.

Response times from moderators are longer than normal (up to 2 days currently) due to the promotion going on.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Are you on the promotion plan now?  If you forgot to add it during process, only a MOD can fix it.     @Shazia_K    Expect a long wait time since they are very busy these days.

Need Help? Let's chat.