cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to add text plan

brendan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I just signed up over the weekend, and today I discovered that I didn't add text messaging? I need to be able to send and receive texts, but I don't want to pay another 150$ to replace a plan that's only a few days old. Is there something that can be done here?

6 REPLIES 6

egg007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Baggers42 wrote:

How do I send a private message to public mobile?

To contact Public Mobile Moderator Team (PMMT):

1. Please send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking here.
  2. Enter a title and description of the problem, and click SEND.
  3. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it.
  4. You will receive a response in your private message inbox.  Depending on the workload of the PMMT, it may take up to 72 hours for a response.

Moderators' Hours: 

M - F:  8 a.m. to Midnight Eastern Time

Sa - Su:  8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern Time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Baggers42

Thank you!

Baggers42

How do I send a private message to public mobile?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @brendan,

thank you for reaching out to us and for taking the time to let us know!

If you are missing your text plan, you won't be able to manually add it as the system will ask you to pay the entire cost of the new plan. Please send us a private message including your details and we'll be able to assist 🙂

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If your plan includes talk and data, it usually doesn't cost any extra to add texting (it's cheaper to include it, in fact), so the moderators should be able to change your plan to include it at no extra charge, seeing as it's a new activation.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your e-mail address and phone number.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.