cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot email

marcmasters
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I have no clue in remembering an account email. I see there's a forgot password but that's no good when u forget ur account because it's basically made up there's no link to your everyday email. Should be changed to your phone number instead at least. I need help please and thank you

6 REPLIES 6

thomask
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Once upon a time, I plugged a (untouched new) sim into the phone, dialed the * number and set it up without the online activation...

it it was a PITA to setup online afterwards.

Do you REMEMBER setting up a (website) account with PM when you Activated?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@marcmasters wrote:

Hi I have no clue in remembering an account email. I see there's a forgot password but that's no good when u forget ur account because it's basically made up there's no link to your everyday email. Should be changed to your phone number instead at least. I need help please and thank you

@marcmasters  Did you activate your sim online or at a store location? Did you ever setup a selfserve account? If no, then  you can try self register your account:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@marcmasters There are two ways you can figure out your email address. First is to use the forgot my password link. It will ask you to enter your email. This step will only go through if email address you provide was used to activate. So type in all your email addresses you have, whichever passes is the one. 

Another way is to check for the email Publc Mobile sent when you activated. Go to all your email account inboxes, and search for "Public Mobile". Whichever has that email is the one you used to activate. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@marcmasters wrote:

If you are using the same email for your community account, you can see it when you log on here.

Go to MY PROFILE, scroll down to "Private statistics". The first entry should be your EMAIL.

Or go to MY SETTINGS, you will see your EMAIL.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@marcmasters wrote:

If you forgot your email to your account, you will need to contact a moderator to assist you.

Also you can try to access any email you have and search for Public Mobile to see if any emails exist there.

click here to private message a Moderator if needed

lukealex121
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Your email for your self-serve account is one that you choose when you sign up. Have you tried all email addresses that you have used before?

Need Help? Let's chat.