cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For 15$ monthly plan - 100 Minutes Province-Wide Talk counts minutes for incoming calls as well?

amitbhagat
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

Kindly help understand ¬ For 15$ monthly plan, 100 Minutes Province-Wide Talk counted for Outgoing calls only OR Outgoing + Incoming calls? 

38 REPLIES 38

amitbhagat

Alright, thanks lot @darlicious 

amitbhagat

Perfect, thanks 

@amitbhagat 

To add to @hairbag1 's instructions....make your selection (tick "1") then scroll down and submit your selection/ payment and confirm. Then go back to your overview page and look for the add on to appear at the the bottom left hand side of the page.

amitbhagat

Alright.. Thanks again @hairbag1 

@amitbhagat wrote:

@hairbag1 that's perfect!!

This is what I was trying to search for from addons to add... Can you please help how to get it activated 

Make sure you have $5 in Available Funds, then after you log in to your account, click Purchase Add-ons. Make your selection from the menu and you're good to go.

Add-on.jpg

amitbhagat

@hairbag1 that's perfect!!

This is what I was trying to search for from addons to add... Can you please help how to get it activated 

@amitbhagat...FYI, a good addition to plans with limited out-going calls would be the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on. With that add-on on your account...if you run outta regular plan minutes, the add-on kicks in and you get 500 additional minutes of Canada wide calling...all for an addition $5. If you don't use those add-on minutes up, they just keep rolling over until you do use 'em..even if it takes several months or more.

The $5 /500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on is a perfect addition to your current plan.

amitbhagat

@Anonymous thanks!! I'm not out of the minutes yet.. Will need to check further

@amitbhagat ,

As a backup, purchase the $5 / 500 minutes Canada-Wide addon. It is great value, and stays on your account until used up. The Plan Minutes always gets used first each cycle, before the addon kicks in.

esjliv_0-1615652943384.png

amitbhagat

Thanks a ton @NDesai.. Much appreciated! 

amitbhagat

amitbhagat

@HALIMACS thank you 

amitbhagat

@Anonymous, that might be possible 

amitbhagat

@LurganIeUk yes on the main page 

amitbhagat

@darlicious I still have balance minutes, so will come to know when reaches to 0

@amitbhagat 

Are the incoming minutes still counting or just from before March 11th? I just tried to see if one of the accounts I manage had incoming count against the 100 minutes it did not but there was system maintenance last night(Thursday.) The account had 8 minutes used on the counter. The daily usage showed 4 minutes of incoming and 4 minutes of outgoing to voicemail (3 minutes to set up voicemail and 1 minute to check messages.) Its possible they fixed the glitch last night?

I 800 ( toll free) did not register n the minute counter.

amitbhagat

Thanks @RosieR 

amitbhagat

You are right @Camera4617 

amitbhagat

Thanks @esjliv 

amitbhagat

amitbhagat

Rights @Anonymous 

@amitbhagat wrote:

I don't think, as my incoming call minutes are also deducted from 100 minutes limit... Can you please confirm? @hairbag1  

Where do you see the deduction? On your main page? Have you checked your usage history...does it show a cost for inbound calls?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @NDesai . That would be some serious suckage if they made it 100 minutes total. That would even take us back to the original $15 plan. Yuck.

@amitbhagat : Are you out of minutes? Do you have any calling add-ons? Would you be willing to call a Canadian toll-free number and see if it adds to the counter on the overview page? Just something less than a minute to add 1 to it. That's the counter that matters in case you might be thinking minutes are being counted down in the usage details pages.

I have asked for a confirmation on this. Possible it is not set up properly in the system or they forgot to edit plan details.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RosieR wrote:

@Anonymous you my be right.

I may just as easily be wrong too. 🙂

@Anonymous you my be right.

@Anonymous wrote:

@RosieR : It's my current theory that this provincial plan is not set up properly. Yes indeed of course it says unlimited incoming...but this customer and a few other customers that have picked up this plan since it came up have been seeing this problem.

@amitbhagat 

@Anonymous is correct - there have been other folks who insist their 100 minute allotment is being reduced by not only outgoing minutes (as designed by plan), but also INCOMING calls.

So please follow prior advice and inform the moderators.

In the other users case, the moderators reinstated the complete 100 minute allotment, so I gather you should anticipate the same.

EDIT:   Here's the thread re above:

Solved: Incoming call counts into minutes - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RosieR : It's my current theory that this provincial plan is not set up properly. Yes indeed of course it says unlimited incoming...but this customer and a few other customers that have picked up this plan since it came up have been seeing this problem.

Hi @amitbhagat here is your $15 Plan.  It includes unlimited incoming calls, which means that all incoming calls from across Canada is including in your plan.  They are not charged to your 100 minutes.

$15 Plan.png

RosieR

Need Help? Let's chat.