cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash sale- 5 gb of data

Bell3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am new customer and just sign-in this weekend for $30 plan for 30days. I am sure that I am eligible for the bonus 5GB data as one time add on to my account.  I just check in to account now for the bonus 5GB data as one time add on and it is not yet added to my account.

Did any one here already got the one time add on 5GB data part of the weekend flash sale?   

11 REPLIES 11

@sunmobile wrote:

I just joined the network on 29th   is there any chance the 5gb flash sale promote which I just awared could be claimed 

Probably not because it was a flash weekend sale. Keep watching though...these types of pop-up sales and incentives happen fairly frequently and you can take advantage at that time.

Good luck and welcome to Public Mobile.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sunmobile wrote:

I just joined the network on 29th   is there any chance the 5gb flash sale promote which I just awared could be claimed 

@sunmobile 

Here's what went on on my first 30 days:

1. I arrived to a bonus 500mb on larger data buckets promo. Ok. I didn't come here for larger data.

2. I didn't know about a SIM and $20 credit for Walmart in-store for talk/text only. Ok. I was looking to also have a small data bucket.

3. Then a SIM and 2nd term credit showed up. That I would've done.

4. Then again a SIM and 2nd term credit showed up. That I would've done again.

5. 4gb for $40. Ok. I was looking for a smaller data bucket.

All either going on or inside of the first 30 days of my arrival. The mods at the time did do a goodwill for me but I do think there should be some kind of 30 day price protection. 1 and 5 were for new and existing customers. 2, 3 and 4 were for new customers only.

So it's just luck of timing.

@sunmobileNope the Flash sale is over.

sunmobile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

RedSands
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That you I signed up last weekenon Friday last week and have the 5Gig added to my account service seems to working great so far,

thank you.

Bell3

Yes, I got it.

Thanks!

Roger3

Congratulations!

By now you should have Flash Sale 5GB bonus under your account.

I am also new account holder but I registered few days before last weekend therefore, I was not eligible for this bonus data.

When I inquired about my eligibility for 5gb, I was told by the moderator that “In regards of the 5 GB promotion, let me tell you that it is sonly applied by the system on activations taking place while the promotion is still active. Since this is an automatic process, it cannot be added to activations taking place before or after the aforementioned period.”

Hope this will answer your question.

thegman

Just wanted to say a friend signed up on Sunday, and the 5 gigabytes showed up in their account this morning.  So patience I guess!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Bonus 5 GB of data: When you activate a Public Mobile SIM card online or in-store at a participating retailer on a $25+/mo Ready-Made plan from May 25 until May 26 2019, you will get a one-time bonus 5 GB of data.

• Eligible customers will be provided the one-time 5 GB data Add-On within 7 days.
  • Eligible customers will receive a confirmation text message shortly after the bonus has been applied to your account. These details can also be found by signing in to your Self-Serve account.

RedSands

I have also signed up on the weekend for the 40.00 plan. I have not had the 5 gig added to my account either was told it would be 5 to 7 days before added. I would give it 7 days then email moderator.

@Bell3 wrote:

I am new customer and just sign-in this weekend for $30 plan for 30days. I am sure that I am eligible for the bonus 5GB data as one time add on to my account.  I just check in to account now for the bonus 5GB data as one time add on and it is not yet added to my account.

Did any one here already got the one time add on 5GB data part of the weekend flash sale?   

The wait time for this bonus data to get added to your account was advertised as up to 7 days.  I'm sure that you'll see the bonus soon.

Need Help? Let's chat.