cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash Sale! Get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* (2 Days Only)

shahestates
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This 2Gb Bonus data sale is started again.

Flash Sale!

Get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+ with promo code 2GBBONUS by August 20th* 

Cheers !

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

Activate on any plan $35 or more and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus for a limited time.

Offer available to new customers who activate online.

2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied.

This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shahestates 

maybe they will extend date for that promo code 2GBBONUS.

when getting that monthly bonus for 2GB Free is will no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB, just to you know,

shahestates
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@shahestates wrote:

This 2Gb Bonus data sale is started again.

Flash Sale!

Get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+ with promo code 2GBBONUS by August 20th* 

Cheers !

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

Activate on any plan $35 or more and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus for a limited time.

Offer available to new customers who activate online.

2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied.

This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

I am also very satisfied with PM plan and offer. I had similar priced plan with Freedom for last four years but call quality was spotty in the shopping malls and underground parkings. Same 5 GB data with unlimited call and texting for $35 plan is matched with Public Mobile and even $2 cheaper with auto pay. I will recommend all my close friends to take this offer as it will expire tomorrow.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I am happy with it this time... at least I can find it from PM front page.. not just a direct link we found ourselves.

Need Help? Let's chat.