cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Few Questions...

B12
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

a) where is the moderator team for private messaging when you need them?

b) according to the homepage we're supposed to get a text for free stuff and I haven't gotten any texts about that. am I the only one?

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@B12 

for existing customer; how redeem holiday gifts,

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

not a customer yet  visit here link

by public mobile manager say

If customers do not receive their SMS offer by mid-month or are unable to redeem because of a specific situation, our agents can help with next steps. However, I would strongly advise customers to wait until mid-December and return if they are still unable to redeem through SMS.

Re: More is Merrier is back! Community (publicmobile.ca)

for now you have to be patience and check it out your SMS and if see 491-1 

Reply YES

if don't receive until mid-December then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agent, private message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

@B12   yes, PM support is fully online.  It is an interesting model but hence the plan , especially for the low end plans, are slightly cheaper if you factor in the reward.

and Welcome to PM , Welcome to the Community, it is here where you try to find some help from fellow customers without waiting for the CS Agents.   Unless it is directly involved with issues like overcharged or SIM provisioning, we might be able to help or suggest workarounds quickly.    Or at least you can prepare  you with what need to provide to PM Agent should you need to open a ticket and it will cut down the time of replying messages back and forth with them.   🙂

B12
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You have sufficiently answered both questions.

I know it won't change but I'm going to say this any way (directed at PM). It should not be a wild goose chase to get a moderator or "agent", whatever you wanna rename the position, doesn't change the actual position. Reaching staff should not be difficult especially for newcomers.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@B12 wrote:

a) where is the moderator team for private messaging when you need them?

What the issue you want to have the CS Agent (formally called Moderator)  to check ?  Any chance you can share and  maybe we can assist faster

For CS Agent:
1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

b) according to the homepage we're supposed to get a text for free stuff and I haven't gotten any texts about that. am I the only one?

They are sending the text by batches ..Since it has been just one day, only small number of members got it so far.  But,  you will get it soon.  for sure before Dec 15 

** I am waiting for mine , too.

Need Help? Let's chat.