cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty change plan page

Hussain501
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I m trying to change my plan but there is nothing on the change plan page. I currently have an active plan, and I want to switch to a plan I saw on the home plan. When I go to the change plan page, it is empty. I included a screenshot of how it looks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jxtZiPGgBw6BffZ4agp4MMGpzsgKVV5G/view?usp=sharing

7 REPLIES 7

Sarahmulder79
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try a different borrower 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 wrote:

@BearFBI wrote:

@Hussain501 This has happend to me too. I just used intigonto mode and re logged into my selfserve and it showed up again.

I've been trying to find the intigonto mode button for years. 🤣

lol

AAhhh how do I get out of this dag nabbed intigonto mode? Help!

🙂

@BearFBI wrote:

@Hussain501 This has happend to me too. I just used intigonto mode and re logged into my selfserve and it showed up again.

I've been trying to find the intigonto mode button for years. 🤣

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Hussain501 hello you may have to wait awhile try rebooting your computer have a great evening!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Hussain501 That is the problem with your browser. Follow the helpful tips of @Anonymous 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hussain501 wrote:

I m trying to change my plan but there is nothing on the change plan page. I currently have an active plan, and I want to switch to a plan I saw on the home plan. When I go to the change plan page, it is empty. I included a screenshot of how it looks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jxtZiPGgBw6BffZ4agp4MMGpzsgKVV5G/view?usp=sharing

Try a different browser. Or incognito/privacy mode. Or clear cache/site cookies.

Sometimes the site just gets in a mood.

Need Help? Let's chat.