cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE 3GB data for $0 when you activate $25+ plan

VancouverTT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there. I just signed up to Public Mobile, less than 9 days ago. Now, there is a promo for free 3GB data for $0 ($25+ plan) with a promo code. How do you activate that? Thank you

15 REPLIES 15

GoWellStayWell

Thanks for your help on this. Was able to get my ticket resolved and the promotion applied 

@GoWellStayWell wrote:

Harshad, did you receive it? I just realized that I haven’t. 

If you're followed all conditions of the promotion, you'll have to open a ticket with the moderators.

Conditions:

Submitting e-mail on promotion webpage May 26-28

Activate $25 or more plan online (and signing up using same e-mail address linked to self serve account) by June 12

GoWellStayWell

Harshad, did you receive it? I just realized that I haven’t. 

@mdwallace97 wrote:

The promos are usually for new customers 

This one is no exception. To be more specific, this promotion absolutely was only for people who activated new accounts under the conditions of the promotion.

mdwallace97
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The promos are usually for new customers 

harshad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Haha! I signed up looking at that offer. I'd not be a happy camper if I don't see it coming through lol

GoWellStayWell

Thanks.

@GoWellStayWell wrote:

Carniam, I am just in the process of activating with Public Mobile for the first time. There’s nothing in the activation process that refers to that current promo for $10 off for 6 months. I just have to trust that they will do it if I use the same email that I used when I clicked the link on the Facebook ad? I can’t find any information about the promo anywhere since I did that. 

Enough people know about this promotion that Public Mobile would have a hard time denying that it ever existied. You should be fine and the first $10 credit will arrive within 30 days.

GoWellStayWell

Carniam, I am just in the process of activating with Public Mobile for the first time. There’s nothing in the activation process that refers to that current promo for $10 off for 6 months. I just have to trust that they will do it if I use the same email that I used when I clicked the link on the Facebook ad? I can’t find any information about the promo anywhere since I did that. 

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The current promo is for $10 off for 6 months, and you must register tonight. Once registered you can receive this promo by activating with the same email by June 26th

@buang99 check the link... I think it ends today

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/fs2020

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gpixel is it still going? i haven't seen that promo now

@VancouverTT wrote:

Hi there. I just signed up to Public Mobile, less than 9 days ago. Now, there is a promo for free 3GB data for $0 ($25+ plan) with a promo code. How do you activate that? Thank you

This offer had to be signed up for back in May.  That promotion was only for new customers and the code had to be entered during the activation. if you just found out about it now, you wouldn't be eligible.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VancouverTT wrote:

When I signed up two years ago I had no clue about promos and such. Then I got on the community and saw all these promos coming and going. Basically that's just the way it goes. Oh well. You missed it. Most of these promos are for new customers...not existing. I think it should be like some retail outlets where they give you price protection. But maybe it's a part of how they keep rates down.

I contacted the mods and they did do a little something for me but they certainly didn't have to. And it wasn't like full value of whatever promo. Just a little something.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

by@VancouverTT you can contact customer support to see if they can help you with that. there's actually a better promo with $10 off for 6 months with a plan above $35

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.