cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE- TILL MAY 22ND

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Don't see this posted yet. Contact your potential referrals now 😝

Activate on any plan $25/mo or higher and get your next 30 days for $0 online only*. Activate by May 22nd using the email address submitted below to receive this offer.

Don't forget a referral code for a $10 sign up bonus.

IMPORTANT -

How to get the offer

Screenshot_20200505_093338.jpg

Screenshot_20200505_093751.jpg

21 REPLIES 21

@darlicious  no email. Noticed it as I was coming to check the forums. I always go to main page before going into forums and it was displayed 

This offer did not go out to current public mobile customers signed up for email alerts of upcoming promotions. I wonder if your signed up for alerts with an email address not currently registered as a pm customer you received this offer?

At least you can't activate by accident using the same email.....this promo prevents this from happening....but I'm sure someone will wonder why their email won't work.....

Now if only the discounted pm Sims I've ordered from CCS will show up I can get activating....be advised today's discount on max two pm sim cards is 40% at CCS using promocode  40%OFF05MAY2020. PM vouchers are still unavailable .

@dude65 

Here are the extra conditions so you should be able to downgrade but it would be advisable to do so after receiving the credit.

• * Effective May 5 2020 until May 7 2020 at 11:59PM ET. Offer available to new customers who submit their email address online between May 5 and 7, and then activate online using the same email address they submitted on this page by May 22 2020 at 11:59PM ET. Offer is stackable with other promotions.

The one-time credit amount will be equal to the plan activated on and will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans of $25/month or higher.

Please note the discount will be applied within 30 days of activation. This offer is subject to change without notice.

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow a good deal for those that need a PM account. Is there any mention of how long you need to be on that plan? After you get your free month can you bump down to the $15 plan? Just make sure you use a referal code, the person activating the sim card gets $10 and the person give the code gets $1/month off as long as your a PM customer.

lakesideroses
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I sent them a message using the link - thank you!

@BearFBI wrote:

@Jb456 Finnaly some promos. Thanks for sharing. I think its about time to get some people I have lined up to join.

Remember you must register every email address that will be used to activate an account; remember 1 account per email address and no email address that has ever been used for a PM account.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@lakesideroses you can try asking customer rep team if they can do something for you

click this link to contact support:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 9AM to 9PM EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 9AM to 7PM PM EST

lakesideroses
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did it backwards — I activated online today, then saw the promotion and entered the same email address. Will I still receive the promotion?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 Wow, awesome deal. Time to try to promote PM to my friends again😀 Thanks!

@BearFBI wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Naepalm wrote:

@Jb456 This deal is only showing up on their mobile app, obviously trying to target those that go through that app. I also noticed a new live chat for anyone new to Public.

(edit) it's now on the desktop too. 

Thanks for sharing! 

What app?

@Anonymous I think @Naepalm  meant website. Lol. PM has no app

Yes sir @BearFBI LOL or maybe I was just insinuating that there will be an app soon...haha

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BearFBI wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Naepalm wrote:

@Jb456 This deal is only showing up on their mobile app, obviously trying to target those that go through that app. I also noticed a new live chat for anyone new to Public.

Thanks for sharing! 

What app?

Well, yes, of course. Gotta keep these newbs on their toes. 🙂

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

@Naepalm wrote:

Thanks for sharing! 

What app?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Naepalm wrote:

Thanks for sharing! 

What app?

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for sharing! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

I didn't get the memo, not that I need another account.  😞

lol

Yeah Jb456 happened to notice that it appeared on the front page. No announcement. Nothing.

Sorry @jdunn9  you wouldn't. Stay safe. 

jdunn9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just activated a new sim last night.  If I put my email address in today would I qualify?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I didn't get the memo, not that I need another account.  😞

Thanks @Jb456 . You can also help your referrals by making sure that they are prepared to activate. 

Here's 4 articles on activation and porting and the Refer a friend reward  if required:

1. What you require to activate https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/what-you-need-to-activate
2.How to activate https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/activation-account-set-up
3.How to port https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/choose-your-phone-number
4. Refer a friend https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-refer-a-friend-reward

Please note in order to port your number. Your previous providers account must be active.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jb456 Finnaly some promos. Thanks for sharing. I think its about time to get some people I have lined up to join.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 hi great find thanks!!

Need Help? Let's chat.