cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra Charges on my Debit Card

Mukesh2559
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi There,

I have Extra Charges on my Debit Card. I don’t know the reason but this is terrible. Here are the details mentioned below:-

04/10/19 - 16.80$

04/10/19 - 11.20$

04/16/19 - 16.80$

So in april i have paid 44.80 $ this is too much. Also I changed my plan for 15$ 100 min & 250 mb data that plan was consumed with in 4 days I didn’t even used it that much. I need help asap 

5 REPLIES 5

Marzipan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile is for ideal for those of us that want to manage our accounts without company help. I don't want to be paying higher rates for those whp keep bugging call centre staff.

As for gobbling up that data so quickly you should have set your phone for minimum data usage before switching to the $15 plan. (I'm doing the same switch next month.).

In your phone settings,

1. is Location turned on,

2. are you receiving email,

3. are you updating apps using data,

4. are you receiving news feeds?

All of these gobble up data.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mukesh2559 wrote:

Hi There,

I have Extra Charges on my Debit Card. I don’t know the reason but this is terrible. Here are the details mentioned below:-

04/10/19 - 16.80$ You made a plan change to the $15.00 (Immediate change)

04/10/19 - 11.20$ Your Plan $10.00 got renewed or activated.

04/16/19 - 16.80$ Your plan ran out so you contacted the moderator to renew or you funded your account with $15.00 via manual payment.

So in april i have paid 44.80 $ this is too much. Also I changed my plan for 15$ 100 min & 250 mb data that plan was consumed with in 4 days I didn’t even used it that much. I need help asap 

@Mukesh2559See above comments Yes, no? If you go to your payment history using selfserve everything will be listed in detail.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Mukesh2559 wrote:

Hi There,

04/10/19 - 16.80$

04/10/19 - 11.20$

04/16/19 - 16.80$

Please tell us the sequence of events on changing your plan.  on the 10th it looks like you have a $10 and a $15 plan.  It then looks like you changed to the $15 plan on the 16th

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Mukesh2559 

Can your screenshot your payment history page?  Omit the personal information.  

Were you on the $10 plan and switched to $15 plan?  If you switched immediately, you will lose the original plan and will be billed immediately.  No prorated plans or refunds with Pulbic Mobile if you change your plans earlier.  

For billing inquiries, you will likely need to contact moderator anyways.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

WippyShippy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

did you verify all the usage in your online account?

Need Help? Let's chat.