cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with plan

Baconator
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My long distance suddenly stopped working and so I go to check out my plan details and Everytime I click on it, it says

Oh no!

It looks like something went wrong, but don't panic

Log out and then log back in again to continue

And it just keeps doing this so I am unable to veiw why my phone plan suddenly changed when I haven't been on it since I made it and have paid it always on autopay

6 REPLIES 6

@Baconator wrote:

My long distance suddenly stopped working and so I go to check out my plan details and Everytime I click on it, it says

Oh no!

When you try to make one of these calls, does it say a message such as "long distance charges may apply" or something more like "talk not included in your plan"?

As for the plan details, I find it does this on a regular basis. The plan details will probably fix itself i you try again at another time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Baconator

Yeah I just had a look and the self-serve is in another one of its moods.

Have a "look" at 611 if you need some information otherwise I guess you'll have to wait for it to wake up.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Baconator wrote:

My long distance suddenly stopped working

@BaconatorIf its JUST long distance, You might find that adding a ”1” to the beginning of your phone call dial might solve the issue. You may also find that to be just a standard warning, does the call connect after the message? What exactly does the message say? If after you get into your account and confirm everything is as it should your account may have a provisioning issues where the database of included calling numbers got corrupted.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Baconator

What plan are you on?

You can also use the 611 service to get some information about your account and any add-on usage.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Baconator wrote:

Oh no!

And it just keeps doing this so I am unable to veiw why my phone plan suddenly changed when I haven't been on it since I made it and have paid it always on autopay

@BaconatorTry another browser / in private browsing mode or try again in an hour. Self-serve has issues sometimes.

Can you give more details? Long distance stopped working? As in you cant call out of province? (EDIT OR CANADA IF YOU HAVE CANADA WIDE) Or your long distance add-on ran out? Are you rother services working? Can you call normally or text or use data?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

What date is your account payment due ?

Need Help? Let's chat.