cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Happens while changing to a new plan

tanorigin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am attempting to change my current plan to a new plan ($15), but the page keeps showing error:

• Oh no!
    It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.
  • Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page

Please could you help me to complete the change? because today is Feb 28, I did not realize that it is the last day of Feb.  I wonder if my next order would be $15 or the old charging amount if I change the plan today?

Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9

tanorigin

Thanks for everyone.

I just tried and had changed the plan successfully!  it will come to work at the end of next month.

Thanks again!

@tanorigin wrote:

Thank you guys!

I have already cleared the cache and even changed to another browser, but it did not work neither..

May try it again sometime tomorrow, hopefully it will work then.

Thanks again!

If your plan renews tonight, you can still change to the $15 plan by telling it ot change at the next renewal if the $15 plan is still available.  I hope you didn't need Canada-wide calling because this plan has province-wide calling now.

tanorigin

Thank you guys!

I have already cleared the cache and even changed to another browser, but it did not work neither..

May try it again sometime tomorrow, hopefully it will work then.

Thanks again!

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@tanorigin 

Is the 28th of the month coincidentally your last day with renewal happening tonight? Plans are 30 days here and certainly Public Mobile doesn't renew everyone on the last day of the month.

AE_Collector

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@tanorigin 

May we ask what your current plan is?   The only $15 plan available to be selected provides ONLY for Province-wide calling.   If that's all you need, then you're good to go.

If you're currently on the $15 Canada-wide plan, would recommend you remain on that plan, as it's priced the same and includes free country-wide calling vs province-wide.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@tanorigin wrote:

Hi,

I am attempting to change my current plan to a new plan ($15), but the page keeps showing error:

• Oh no!
    It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.
  • Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page

Please could you help me to complete the change? because today is Feb 28, I did not realize that it is the last day of Feb. 

As a fyi, plans are on a 30 day cycle from when you activated not monthly. If you change your plan you can choose Change on next renewal date. If you choose Change plan now you will not receive any credit for your current plan.

Are you sure you want to go the $15 plan...it is not on sale and will be the new version from what I see....no more Canada Wide. 

Also do you have money in your account balance to cover $15 plus taxes??

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@tanorigin 

Try clearing cache and cookies, open an incognito tab, and then try again.

You could also try using a different browser altogether.

(EDIT:   Or you could try what @JK8 suggests.  🤣 )

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@tanorigin 

Clear browser cache. Close browser and open a new window in incognito/private mode. I find the chrome browser works well.

Need Help? Let's chat.