cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable 1 GB Addon

Shezadah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Could I have someone enable my 1 GB addon that I purchased to my account?

Thank you

Shiraz

7 REPLIES 7

@Imran wrote:

hello im looking to add gb onto mg account i ordered a sim and ws gonna get the 25 buck plan for unlimited talk and text but i want some gb 4g LTE what can u do gor me?

It is $30/GB for data add-ons.  How much days per month are you looking at using

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Imran

hello im looking to add gb onto mg account i ordered a sim and ws gonna get the 25 buck plan for unlimited talk and text but i want some gb 4g LTE what can u do gor me?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

great to hear 🙂 @Shezadah

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Shezadah

Thank you for your help.  Your post got me to my solution.

Didn't realize it was a 2 step process.

Cheers

Shezadah

Thanks for your help.  I've got it sorted out now

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Shezadah,

Thank you for reaching out to us !

If you require any assistance, please do send us a private message. As of yet, we have not received anything - we look forward to your reply,

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Shezadah, purchasing an addon is a two step process. The first time it charges your card and puts money into available funds.  you then need to go in and repurchase the addon and it will take money from the available funds.  If you have done this two step process, you will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team

to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.