cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early renewal of 30 day plan.

jakusv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all. 

I am on day 25 of my $50 contract and my data is up. Can I renew early for the $50 and get the new cycle starting now? And if so can you please explain how?

Thanks!

JA

7 REPLIES 7

@Alex888 wrote:

@RossN wrote:

Hello you shouldn’t need to try to get a hold of a moderator all you have to do is go in and change plan and then go into build a plan and you can do the $50 one there it’s the same price with the unlimited text Canadian phone and 8 GB that should be all you have to do Don’t forget you have to have the available funds in your account or it won’t work good luck

That only works for immediate plan changes, he wants to stay on the same plan. Current plans won't be listed under plan change options.

@RossN  is right, the work-around to enable an immediate plan change without contacting a moderator is by selecting build your own plan, and I believe he should be able to get the same/similar plan allowing him to access more data.  He can then future date to the same plan he currently has if he wants.

Does it not say he wants to change now because he has no data?

@RossN wrote:

Hello you shouldn’t need to try to get a hold of a moderator all you have to do is go in and change plan and then go into build a plan and you can do the $50 one there it’s the same price with the unlimited text Canadian phone and 8 GB that should be all you have to do Don’t forget you have to have the available funds in your account or it won’t work good luck

That only works for immediate plan changes, he wants to stay on the same plan. Current plans won't be listed under plan change options.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

I should add this is found in "my account"

RossN
Mayor / Maire

mynewhome
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here and request an early renewal date, or also change your plan which will change the billing cycle date

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@jakusv You will need to contact the moderators and ask them to renew your plan early, you can send them a message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Make sure that there are funds in your account to cover the cost of the renewal before you contact the moderators.
Need Help? Let's chat.