cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade plan

buiya
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

plan just recently auto loaded/pay, I think 2 days ago. If I downgrade my plan, when should I do it? If I do it today will it credit what was higher?

5 REPLIES 5

buiya
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Awesome thanks everyone!

In self serve it shows you how much is needed for your next renewal. This DOES NOT get updated when you have a plan change scheduled.... so don't panic!

AE_Collector

@buiya Set your plan to renew at renewal date. You can do it now and there will be a note in your self serve account until your renewal date stating that your plan will change. I don't see any benefit to downgrading your plan now as you will not receive any credit for your current plan as prepaid plans are not prorated.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is recommended to change on next renewal date so you don't lose any unused minutes)texts or data.  PM is prepaid so you won't get a refund if you downgraded.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@buiya wrote:

plan just recently auto loaded/pay, I think 2 days ago. If I downgrade my plan, when should I do it? If I do it today will it credit what was higher?

You can do it anytime just when you do set to change at renewal time other wise it will be instantly and you will lose the rest of that period. You will not get a credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.