cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged

rachellem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a $20 add on for my trip to the US tomorrow. But the charge went through twice! How do i reverse 1 of the charges!?

7 REPLIES 7

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The extra charge would go into your available funds which will be used to pay off your next month's amaount owing.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rachellem wrote:

Says there is $40 available funds in my account. But the purchase was towards unlimited talk and text and 250 Data for 10 days of travel in the US. How would that extra cash go towards my account?

@rachellem  on renewal date teh process is as folllows

1) convert rewards to available funds

2) use any available funds to pay down your plan (plan cost - avaialble funds= outstanding balance)

3) charge your CC the outstanding balance.

@rachellem 

The remaining $20 (after your purchase of add on) will be available for next month's plan payment.  

You could ask for refund, but it takes several weeks and by that time, your next month payment is likely due anyways.  

@rachellem if it says there's 40$ there it means you didn't purchase the add on yet. You should go in add ons and then purchase the roaming add on you need. It will leave 20$ in your available funds so when your renewal date is it will take that 20$ first before billing your credit card.  The 10 day add on starts on the day you purchase the add on! 

rachellem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Says there is $40 available funds in my account. But the purchase was towards unlimited talk and text and 250 Data for 10 days of travel in the US. How would that extra cash go towards my account?

GR
Mayor / Maire

@rachellem is the extra fund just in your available funds?  If so I'd just leave it there and it will go towards your next months bill

Need Help? Let's chat.