cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charge for data add-on

emmy4731
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i purchased a data add-on but it did not show up on my account. i waited 2 days and it still hadn't appeared. so i purchased it again and now i have been charged for the original purchase, and the second purchase and still only recieved one data add-on. any ideas?

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@emmy4731 wrote:

i purchased a data add-on but it did not show up on my account. i waited 2 days and it still hadn't appeared. so i purchased it again and now i have been charged for the original purchase, and the second purchase and still only recieved one data add-on. any ideas?

Down on your My Data & Add-ons - do you see a line about data? If all is right then it should say ###MB / 2048MB.

Stacking and doubling up add-ons adds to what was already there. It might start over at zero giving you a slightly less total upon adding the second one.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

This looks like a job for, @CS_Agent (superhero pun intended). 

Likely due to site issues and therefore a refund is appropriate if you wish. That being said, it will likely take some time to get your refund. Be patient!

@emmy4731 wrote:

@computergeek541  

thats what i was thinging but how do i go about getting that now? i cant call them anymore and get them to fix it. 

Contact them using this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@emmy4731 wrote:

i realise it is a 2 step process. i have done it before but i followed the steps and was still charged twice.

@emmy4731  You are correct you should have 2 x 1GB Data add-ons showing on your account. Best to message the moderators and ask them to add the second add-on or credit your account the $30.00.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

emmy4731

@computergeek541  

thats what i was thinging but how do i go about getting that now? i cant call them anymore and get them to fix it. 

@emmy4731 

Thanks for additional information.  

So, do you have 2 x 1 GB data add on in your overview page?  ie. total of 2 GB or 1 GB data?

Then you will need to contact moderator to adjust your account.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@emmy4731 wrote:

my availible funds are currently $0 

as for mypayment history 

Capture.PNG

That screenshot shows the 1GB add-on was purchased twice.  Public Mobile would appear to owe you either another 1GB, an account credit, or a refund.

emmy4731

i realise it is a 2 step process. i have done it before but i followed the steps and was still charged twice.

emmy4731

my availible funds are currently $0 

as for mypayment history 

Capture.PNG

@emmy4731 

Buying any add on with PM is a two step purchase.  Need to load funds and then buy the add on.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

It looks like that you loaded up funds into your available balance twice.  You can use the funds to get the add on and the rest of the funds can be used for next month's payment.  

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

what is your available funds?  can you post a screenshot of your payment history?

Need Help? Let's chat.