cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does unlimited international text mean also unlimited local texts?

jex
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm looking to switch to the new $15/month plan which has 100 Canada-wide minutes, unlimited incoming calls, and unlimited international text and picture messaging.

It does not say anything about including unlimited local texts. Is it unlimited for both local AND international texts?

TIA!

9 REPLIES 9

Clive2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

thx

Clive2

k

Clive2

Ok thanks for the heads up

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Clive2 wrote:

Just need some info, so lets say im in Canada want to text England its free, If I'm in England and want to text Canada is there a charge? 

You can text whilst in Canada to anywhere globally, unfortunately you will not be able to use PM services in England.  You can only get roaming for travel in the US for 10 days.

Hate to tell you this. But you can only text from the Us to Canada using PM. And you need to buy a roaming add on to do so.  

@Clive2 wrote:

Just need some info, so lets say im in Canada want to text England its free, If I'm in England and want to text Canada is there a charge? 

Clive2

Yes it does! Enjoy the savings when you switch don't forget to add a referral code upon joining for a $10 signup bonus!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Yes it does Tia.

@jex wrote:

I'm looking to switch to the new $15/month plan which has 100 Canada-wide minutes, unlimited incoming calls, and unlimited international text and picture messaging.

It does not say anything about including unlimited local texts. Is it unlimited for both local AND international texts?

TIA!

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@jex wrote:

TIA!

Yes, texts to anywhere, as long as you are in Canada.

If you feel you might occasionally use more than 100 outgoing minutes, add the $5/500 minute add-on. It kicks in once you are out of in-plan minutes and stays on your account until fully consumed. Note: checking voice mail from your cell phone uses minutes - after the initial set-up you can call your voicemail from another phone with pressing * and your voice mail PIN..

Need Help? Let's chat.