cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the autopay data bonus apply automatiicaly?

Badmana
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm in the process of changing plans from the old $25 unlimited provincal talk over to the new $25 canada wide talk. Both come with 500 MB of data but a new promo comes with 500 MB of bonus data with autopay.

When I started the plan change that promo didn't exist. Will I get that promo automatically? Or should I cancel the plan change and redo it?

Thanks,

Mike

3 REPLIES 3

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think the best bet would be to change during the next biling cycle

But, since you have already changed to the new plan, you can see if the additional data was added under My Account -> my Data and Data add on.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Badmana wrote:

I'm in the process of changing plans from the old $25 unlimited provincal talk over to the new $25 canada wide talk. Both come with 500 MB of data but a new promo comes with 500 MB of bonus data with autopay.

When I started the plan change that promo didn't exist. Will I get that promo automatically? Or should I cancel the plan change and redo it?

Thanks,

Mike

You should cancel the plan change and reschedule plan change to the new $25 plan at your next renewal date.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Badmana  hi setup the new plan for your renewal date you will get your autopay you should be good to go!

Need Help? Let's chat.