cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does my voice and data work in other provinces?

Pineapple
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, I have the following plan and I am based in Vancouver.  

- 4.5GB at 3G Speed

- Unlimited Canada-wide Talk

- Unlimited International Text

I will be travelling to Montreal for a few days.  I'm wondering if the data will work there or if it will be considered roaming out of province (and therefore I need an additional roaming add on)?

Also the Canada-wide talk and international text, again, I would like to double check it means I can call and receive calls whilst in Montreal, with no additional cost?  

Thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Pineapple wrote:

- 4.5GB at 3G Speed

I will be travelling to Montreal for a few days.  I'm wondering if the data will work there or if it will be considered roaming out of province (and therefore I need an additional roaming add on)?

@Pineapple  Public Mobile does not have any roaming charges within Canada. So since your plan includes data it will work in all major Canadian cities and you will not incur any additional charges.

Also the Canada-wide talk and international text, again, I would like to double check it means I can call and receive calls whilst in Montreal, with no additional cost?  

@Pineapple Public Mobile does not charge any roaming fees within Canada. So since your plan includes unlimited Canada wide calling and International texts you will not incur any additional charges.

Thanks in advance!

rayweaver21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes as long as you are within public mobiles coverage area which can be viewed on the website! 

Pineapple

Thank you!

Pineapple

Thanks for the reply!

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Pineapple wrote:

- 4.5GB at 3G Speed

Thanks in advance!

Your service should be fine, as the plan is Canada wide.

However, since you will be travelling; it maybe worthwhile to top off your account with funds before the payment date with all the payment issues recently.  This way; the funds will come out of your account and not your preferred payment method.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pineapple wrote:

- 4.5GB at 3G Speed

Thanks in advance!

All of your services will work anywhere in Canada that you can connect to a Telus or Bell tower. No extra charges. No roaming.

The roaming add-ons offered are for when in the states.

Need Help? Let's chat.