cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does my plan include voice mail / call display?

sly_sloth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

2019-05-14_15-43-13.jpg

Hello,

I was curious if the custom plan I am looking at includes voicemail / call display?

I tried the $47/month 4g plan but didnt realize that it only includes provincial talk.

This is not an option for me and I need to have Canada wide unlimited.

This is the option I have chosen:

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kevmac wrote:

Yes, all plans include VM and CD

@kevmac small technicality:  all plans which include a talk component include VM and CD.  Also:  this was already answered a couple of hours earlier.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

kevmac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, all plans include VM and CD

@sly_sloth wrote:

Perfect.

This is a great overall setup.

@sly_sloth  Agree. Don't forget the $10 credit if you use a referal when you signup and the $2.00 reward every 30 days if you setup AutoPay.

sly_sloth

Perfect.

This is a great overall setup.

@sly_sloth wrote:

Tks for the response!

I think I am going to go w the custom plan.

Is the only difference between the custom plan I showed and the $47 plan  - the ability to call unlimited canada wide?

@sly_sloth  Yes, that is the only difference. You can always add the add-on if you need LD NA calling.

sly_sloth

Tks for the response!

I think I am going to go w the custom plan.

Is the only difference between the custom plan I showed and the $47 plan  - the ability to call unlimited canada wide?

@sly_sloth wrote:

2019-05-14_15-50-41.jpgI was curious why adding this top up to the $47 dollar plan is more expensive than the custom plan I have shown in the previous post. Is it the ability to call US the only difference?

@sly_sloth  Yes, that is the cost of the add-on. Please note that add-ons stay on the account until used. They do not reset every 30 or 90 days as plan do.

This is a good article to use as a reference.

sly_sloth

2019-05-14_15-50-41.jpgI was curious why adding this top up to the $47 dollar plan is more expensive than the custom plan I have shown in the previous post. Is it the ability to call US the only difference?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sly_sloth wrote:

2019-05-14_15-43-13.jpg

Hello,

I was curious if the custom plan I am looking at includes voicemail / call display?

I tried the $47/month 4g plan but didnt realize that it only includes provincial talk.

This is not an option for me and I need to have Canada wide unlimited.

This is the option I have chosen:

@sly_sloth  Yes it does. All call plans include VM and call display.

Need Help? Let's chat.