cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Does my data carry over after 30 days with a 90-day plan?

Ok, I'm giving up on this thread. There are only so many different ways to say the same thing, and none of them seem to work.

GC 

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GreatCanadian wrote:

Ok, I'm giving up on this thread. There are only so many different ways to say the same thing, and none of them seem to work.

GC 

LOL

And this thread was dead for almost a month Smiley LOL

Oracle

You guys put in a great effort, good job lol

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok, thank you. It would be nice if it could. Then again, I use all of it, I would need more, but I find it much to pay $20 per extra GB though. :/

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@GreatCanadian wrote:

But your add-ons WILL carry over. Any add-on minutes or data that you buy will be available until you use them up.

GC

That's the best way to go. 

@zmawani wrote:

@fsm7268 no, it doesn’t carry over after the 90 days

However data add ons do roll over and is the best way to go.

@fsm7268 wrote:

thank you so much! I actually misunderstood of my 90 days plan. Good thing I read your post, that way I don't use all my data in a month. LOL!

But if I do have some data left after 90 days cycle, will it be carry over to my next 90 days or not? I can't find an answer.

Not on the 90 day plan however data add on does roll over until it's all used up.

Not on the 90 day plan however data add on does roll over until it's all used up.

Not on a 90 day plan,

Add install is the way to go- just get the $10 plan and add on extras. For example for only $8 one can add on 200 long distance minutes and for $10 you would get 200 Mb of data that do roll over until of course they are all used up. It’s a great feature and money saving deal. 

Correct!

Add install is the way to go- just get the $10 plan and add on extras. For example for only $8 one can add on 200 long distance minutes and for $10 you would get 200 Mb of data that do roll over until of course they are all used up. It’s a great feature and money saving deal.