cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Does my data carry over after 30 days with a 90-day plan?

@dtran3 wrote:

Is the total accumulation of data spread over the 90 days (the rollover) the main reason someone would get a 90 day plan vs a 30 day plan? Or is there a better reason why they would?

I just see the 90 day plan as an opportunity to use more data at one point in time without being charged extra for going over a lower limit

Thank you! 

Yes, of course it is (data lasting the entire 90 days). That's the very reason Public calls it a 90 day plan.  On a side note, I believe a lot of the confusion has to do with the way Public Mobile sometimes tries to market these plans in 30-day equivalent pricing.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think that un-used data would roll over even after 90 days as long as you keep renewing your monthly pan. I'm basing my assumption on the fact that data add ons do roll over.

@zmawani wrote:

@fsm7268 no, it doesn’t carry over after the 90 days

I believe that it does keep on rolling until it is all used up but I'm not surre. I'm basing my assumption on the fact that data add ons do roll over.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ohitora only Canadian add-ons that are unused carryforward nothing from the plan will carry over

@fsm7268 wrote:

thank you so much! I actually misunderstood of my 90 days plan. Good thing I read your post, that way I don't use all my data in a month. LOL!

But if I do have some data left after 90 days cycle, will it be carry over to my next 90 days or not? I can't find an answer.

Following the initial 90 day period I believe it would keep on rolling over every 30 days.

There are a few posts above trying to explain to you that NO, PLAN DATA DOES NOT ROLL OVER TO THE NEXT CYCLE. Add-ons do but the regular plan data DOES NOT.

GC 

jp2

@ohitora if you have a 90-day plan your data is for the 90 days then unused is gone, same with 30-day plans. Only unused Canadian add-ons carry forward. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So wondering.. does my data carries over if I am on a 30 day plan?

@Marie-Sue, Data that is part of a plan does not roll over to the next 30 day cycle.  If it is a data add-on, then it does carry over.

jp2

@matbasm wrote:

@Marie-Sue, Data that is part of a plan does not roll over to the next 30 day cycle.  If it is a data add-on, then it does carry over.

Canadian add-on to be specific