cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Does my data carry over after 30 days with a 90-day plan?

@binaryjay I'm not sure either, but the last previous activity on this thread was over 5 months ago.  So, I think the person has already figured this out by now.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Oracle

Let's hope so anyway
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

you can use 4 gb data in 90 days. No matter use up all of them in one or at the 89days

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I wish that unused data would carry over, that would be sweet.

Yes. You have full 90 days to make use of allocated data. It reneus every 90 days. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No your data ends when your 30 days are up.

Hope this helps

Mayor / Maire

@Outback543 thank you for trying to help!  However--you've replied to a question that's been answered already, and hasn't had any further activity in a month.  Not only that, but you replied incorrectly.  There is no "30 days" on a 90 day plan.  The data amount you see on your plan is yours to use however you like over the 90 days.  At the end of the 90 days, any remaining disappears.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

No your data finished after 30 or 90 day depend on your plan, not carry forward next month

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

makkahn28 wrote:

We may pay more, no doubt.

But, look at Canada, size, and we the Public ppl populating it. Loot at US, and pop size. Hense, we'll have to live with price difference a bit here and there.

Unlike, um, Tarzhay that promised the world and all we got was a plastic bag saying, Hi Canada, my name is Target, and I have awesome deals for you.

The true comparable for anything Canadian though is always Australia (similar geographic isolation from Europe, population denisities, clustering of majority of people in Border/Port towns, economic growth is tied to commodity prices, similar legal frameworks [outside of Quebec] and the same monarch) and due to tighter regulation there, they have much cheaper plans than in Canada.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

denkom wrote:
I wish that unused data would carry over, that would be sweet.

I wish you could move alltoment of data between accounts. My husband barely uses more than 2GB in a 90-day period since he has access to Wi-Fi at home and work but my office doesn't have free Wi-Fi so I'm always watching my data usage to not go over. Almost went over last cycle, and kept wishing there was a way to gift data from one account to the other.

We're both Fall Promo accounts ($120 for 90 days, 12 gb data, unlimitied prov talk, unlimited text) but I used 11.9 GB last cycle, he used 2.2 GB and I felt so sad about the wasted 9.8 GB! Would have used them at work if I could have.