cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does my data carry over after 30 days with a 90-day plan?

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Think about it like this; your data is available for the duration of your plan cycle (10/30/90 days). If you purchase a 4GB Data option on a 90-day plan, you will have 90 days to use it. If you’re on a 30-day plan, your data will only last for 30 days and any unused data will not be carried over into the next 30 day period. It’s the same for the 10-day plan; your unused data will expire when your 10 days are complete.

Just so you know, if you purchase an Add-on, it rolls over until it’s all used up.

100 REPLIES 100

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@7789849803 sounds right to me.

@manil_c It is my understanding that any plan data you have available is used up before your add-on data begins to be consumed. Others may please correct me if I'm wrong.

So in your 2nd 90 day period, your 1GB plan data would need to be exhausted before you start using up the 1.5GB remaining from your purchased add-on.

manil_c
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm slightly unclear on this.

Let's say I have 1GB on a 90-day plan. I use it up 2 months in, so I buy a 2GB add on. I use that 2GB until the end of that 90-day cycle, at which point there's 1.5GB left. When the new 90-day cycle begins I get a new 1GB allotment.

My question is, when I begin using data in the 2nd 90-day cycle, does it begin by using the data allotted data before moving onto use the remaining 1.5GB add on?

This may be an obvious system, but I want to be sure that's how it works!

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire
Until you Consume all of it, OR, You forget to Top up plan within 90 Days from Suspension date, Account is then Deactivated, Tri-Sim Rendered Impotent Permenantly, and loss of all Bal credits, Add-Ons, PM #, and so forth

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire
Add-Ons Never Expire, Unlike a Rate Plan Data that Expires every 30 or 90 Days, and any Leftovers do NOT CARRY over to next month

Add-Ons WILL

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire
Yes. Add-Ons are NOT Rate-Plans, BUT, You still Need a Rate-Plan to Use Add-Ons, BUT not Necessarily to BUY an Add-On

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire
This means if you have a data add on the data is for 90 days? If I pay for 1GB it is not 1GB each month?

Thanks @Mansi_G.

That will Help ppl understand when/IF they choose to pursue a 90 Day, Which I believe has a Place with This carrier.

As a Celebrity said, Get READY, FOR THE NEXT 90 DAYS, LOL

The Progress's is Well Worth the Wait

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

You got it right @makkahn28.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Oh? That I did NOT know. So, from what you're saying, for 90 Days, 4 Gig is for Duration of 90 Day, Not 4Gig per Month, like 12Gig for Full 90 Day? Hmmmm

Need Help? Let's chat.