cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does my data carry over after 30 days with a 90-day plan?

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Think about it like this; your data is available for the duration of your plan cycle (10/30/90 days). If you purchase a 4GB Data option on a 90-day plan, you will have 90 days to use it. If you’re on a 30-day plan, your data will only last for 30 days and any unused data will not be carried over into the next 30 day period. It’s the same for the 10-day plan; your unused data will expire when your 10 days are complete.

Just so you know, if you purchase an Add-on, it rolls over until it’s all used up.

100 REPLIES 100

Calls38
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Doesnt carry over more like after the 30 days there is the 60 day remainder for your data to be utilized.. After the 90 day plan. Data and all will reset again if auto pay is on or u make payment on or before payment due date 🙂

xXFryXx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can not accumulate your rewards to the next month...

dickwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Very right and good link indeed.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dickwongsur customers cas state the experiences and fustration but they should keep it in one thread and not spam the whiole community with the same /similar messages.

its like a two year old saying are we there yet every 2 seconds.

dickwong

People do have absolute right to express feeling on own experience with service, suggest alternatives, comment of quality of service they pay and receive, without being attacked by others.  I hope citizens of this forum can learn to respect.

@cjasper, I'm calling you out on your annoying display of dissatisfaction.  STOP IT!

You're flooding the forums with nonsense, and franking ticking off customers who are already awaiting support and waiting their turn.  Your outburst of frustration is irresponsible and immature.

If you're so unhappy with the service here, use your ability to walk away.  Turn off your autopay if enabled, and leave the service.  Nothing is holding you here.

dickwong

You can use all your data allowance in first month or last month, whenever you like in the 90 day window, or use them evenly among three months.  All your choice.

N1COLAS

Yes 90 days plan still available 

Cjade

Thank you for the info

@slash407 wrote:

PM still offers 90 day plans, where i cant see?

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

Click "change plan"

Select "Build your own plan"

Choose 30 or 90 days

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/?PageRedirect=Redi...

You can also see it here (not in your account, so only a preview)

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

Select the drop down "Build your own plan"

ohitora

@ohitora wrote:

@fsm7268 wrote:

thank you so much! I actually misunderstood of my 90 days plan. Good thing I read your post, that way I don't use all my data in a month. LOL!

But if I do have some data left after 90 days cycle, will it be carry over to my next 90 days or not? I can't find an answer.

Following the initial 90 day period I believe it would keep on rolling over every 30 days.

Sorry I  gave you wrong info above. Nothing rolls over that is part of a plan.

Add install is the way to go- just get the $10 plan and add on extras. For example for only $8 one can add on 200 long distance minutes and for $10 you would get 200 Mb of data that do roll over until of course they are all used up. It’s a great feature and money saving deal. 

ohitora

Correct!

Add install is the way to go- just get the $10 plan and add on extras. For example for only $8 one can add on 200 long distance minutes and for $10 you would get 200 Mb of data that do roll over until of course they are all used up. It’s a great feature and money saving deal. 

ohitora

Not on a 90 day plan,

ohitora

Not on the 90 day plan however data add on does roll over until it's all used up.

ohitora

@fsm7268 wrote:

thank you so much! I actually misunderstood of my 90 days plan. Good thing I read your post, that way I don't use all my data in a month. LOL!

But if I do have some data left after 90 days cycle, will it be carry over to my next 90 days or not? I can't find an answer.

Not on the 90 day plan however data add on does roll over until it's all used up.

ohitora

@zmawani wrote:

@fsm7268 no, it doesn’t carry over after the 90 days

However data add ons do roll over and is the best way to go.

ohitora

@GreatCanadian wrote:

But your add-ons WILL carry over. Any add-on minutes or data that you buy will be available until you use them up.

GC

That's the best way to go. 

Marie-Sue

Ok, thank you. It would be nice if it could. Then again, I use all of it, I would need more, but I find it much to pay $20 per extra GB though. 😕

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You guys put in a great effort, good job lol

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GreatCanadian wrote:

Ok, I'm giving up on this thread. There are only so many different ways to say the same thing, and none of them seem to work.

GC 

LOL

And this thread was dead for almost a month Smiley LOL

GreatCanadian

Ok, I'm giving up on this thread. There are only so many different ways to say the same thing, and none of them seem to work.

GC 

jp2

@matbasm wrote:

@Marie-Sue, Data that is part of a plan does not roll over to the next 30 day cycle.  If it is a data add-on, then it does carry over.

Canadian add-on to be specific 

matbasm

@Marie-Sue, Data that is part of a plan does not roll over to the next 30 day cycle.  If it is a data add-on, then it does carry over.

Marie-Sue

So wondering.. does my data carries over if I am on a 30 day plan?

jp2

@ohitora if you have a 90-day plan your data is for the 90 days then unused is gone, same with 30-day plans. Only unused Canadian add-ons carry forward. 

GreatCanadian

There are a few posts above trying to explain to you that NO, PLAN DATA DOES NOT ROLL OVER TO THE NEXT CYCLE. Add-ons do but the regular plan data DOES NOT.

GC 

ohitora

@fsm7268 wrote:

Following the initial 90 day period I believe it would keep on rolling over every 30 days.

jp2

@ohitora only Canadian add-ons that are unused carryforward nothing from the plan will carry over

ohitora

@zmawani wrote:

@fsm7268 no, it doesn’t carry over after the 90 days

I believe that it does keep on rolling until it is all used up but I'm not surre. I'm basing my assumption on the fact that data add ons do roll over.

ohitora

I think that un-used data would roll over even after 90 days as long as you keep renewing your monthly pan. I'm basing my assumption on the fact that data add ons do roll over.

Need Help? Let's chat.