cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does long distance minutes include the Cayman Islands?

Mochasplash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

with PM , you can't call Cayman Island.

If you absolutely need to use phone to call there, you might want to consider using VoIP apps.  TextNow charge 6 cents per minute to call while Fongo charges 14 cents.  

or, you can try to use voice app like Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, etc.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If country you want to call is NOT on a list of countries in long distance add-ons, you Cannot call it at all.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Regrettably,  no @Mochasplash 

You may find a calling app that allows you to make calls to that destination.

Check for various ones which may offer that capability/functionality.

Good luck!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mochasplash : No.

Edit: @Maverick- : good of you to jump in and participate. Welcome to Public Mobile. User mochasplash asked the question. I'm not sure what S--S was answering but I suppose it's a maybe. But there is no Public Mobile way to call the Caymans.

Maverick-
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey S--S,

I've taken a look at the add-ons offered, and as far as I see Public Mobile does not offer a specific add-on for Cayman Islands. What they do offer, that could be of interest to you, are 300 international minutes (5 hours) of international calling for $15 and I think that should cover the Cayman Islands.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you is it a International Long Distance Cayman Islands

you have to buy it a international minutes Add-On,

• 300 International Minutes for $15 which now includes more calling locations
    • Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

• Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account
    To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:
    Click on ‘Purchase Add-Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
    Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
    When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
    Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.