cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does it have expired date ? I just redeem my free 1GB and international call from the Christmas rewa

carolina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

11 REPLIES 11

s108060816

Haha thanks 😅

fish2019

Your monthly data and minutes will be first deducted, then if you used them all, the adds-on data or minutes will be applied as your monthly extra. But any unused adds-on will be carried over each month until you finish them all.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The 2 recent add ons will never expire until completely consumed or you move to another mobile carrier.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@srlawren wrote:

@s108060816 @Ed404 @totalUser kudos to you all for understanding the question to begin with.  I had no idea how to parse the 1.5 sentences in the subject.

I didn't really read the title Smiley LOL

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

They wont expire.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@s108060816 @Ed404 @totalUser kudos to you all for understanding the question to begin with.  I had no idea how to parse the 1.5 sentences in the subject.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Ed404

@carolina wrote:

Thks for your response.

But the international minutes will not roll over if unused?

Both add-ons roll over.

@carolina wrote:

Thks for your response.

All the nonroaming add-ons till over including long distanced

carolina

Thks for your response.

Ed404

These add-ons stay on the account until you have completely used them up or if you terminate service with Public Mobile.

s108060816

Hello, it would not expire, the unused data and minutes should roll over to the next month.

Need Help? Let's chat.