cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does data carrie over to the next month?

Noko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys, just wondering if I don't use my data this month will it just be added  to next month?

7 REPLIES 7

Reynolds10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there!

Unfortunately un-used data in a given month does not roll over to the following month.

Stay safe!

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Noko wrote:

Hey guys, just wondering if I don't use my data this month will it just be added  to next month?

Hi @Noko so data included in your plan does not carry over.  I hope that is not a problem for you.  I don't use a lot of data (unless I forget to connect to WIFI lol) so I'm ok.

Welcome to Public Mobile and the Community!  Cheers!  

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The data the comes with the plan does not rollover. Add on data on the other hand does rollover until it is 100% used up 

Halo66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Only add ons carry over with no expiry date as for the planned data it does not carry over but add-ons data is very reasonably priced so if you run out pick up an add-on that will carry over until you use it and finish it

maggamoka
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Add-on data as a backup is a great idea, especially if you have a small data plan. It's not expensive, and you're sure you won't be cut in a difficult situation, like being cut out in the middle of a phone call. I definitely recommend it.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Noko  plan data does not carry over. Add-on data stays on your account until all used up. So purchase add-on data as a backup measure of you need to.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

No @Noko plan data resets each 30 day cycle and doesn't carry over. Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.