cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Do add on cancel what you have on your plan?

@mimmo wrote:

@RobertQc why not post your answers in a single thread/ post  (or each question/answer had is own reply in said thread) it could be: Robertqc's answers to common questions. 

It could provide a wealth of information for some new and older users.  You and others could just link the post as/when needed. Who knows maybe one of the higher ups could sticky if it seemed to help. 

@mimmoThat is a great idea, not sure how to implement it though, I have many documents with various issues but I usually only copy+paste parts of it depending on what the user says and reword a few things to cater to their comment. If I post everything sure I can do that no problem but they will have to naviagate it them self. As an example there are many different questions regarding the auto pay system,

how do I get auto pay reward?

Will i get the reward if?

How does the reward work?

does it take payment before or after credit card,

when does it take the payment,

do I get autopay first discount,

autopay is not working,

why did autopay fail,

how do i enable autopay,

how do I disable auto pay,

autopay is still taking payment after I closed account

can i use a gift card for autopay?

how to reactivate after auto pay failure, and tricks like $1/ 611 / incognito

then i also have suggestions to people that talk about autopay, to make sure its enabled and to top up first, issues with self serve system, , etc.

If break down each individual specific question to a post, then I would guess I would have to make somewhere around 5-600 replies to my own thread.

If I leave one section of just autopay and link the user to go here then user will have to go through what is literally pages and pages long, and if they could do that, then why didn't they just use the search feature

The way I do  It's very organized for me and I can make a quick and custom tailored answer to someones questions usually within a minute sometimes seconds of seeing the question.

Oracle

@RobertQc it's a hard one. Since there is no official faq (who knows if the new help will have one) I have always been trying to figure out a way of making a customer based one. That I could link to.  But there is no easy solution as you pointed out.

I guess is do what works Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@mimmo wrote:

@RobertQc it's a hard one. Since there is no official faq (who knows if the new help will have one) I have always been trying to figure out a way of making a customer based one. That I could link to.  But there is no easy solution as you pointed out.

I guess is do what works Smiley Happy

@mimmoYea. At the moment, I am doing all the heavy lifting for the customer, trying to make it easy for them by just posting what they need. Maybe we can make a wiki like system here at public mobile, or allow us to edit the knowledge base, or even create a custom "user knowledge base" if they are afraid of wrecking all 16 articles where and give anyone access. A wiki kind of system. I would be happy to contribute to that but at the same time and not trying to be rude here Smiley Happy but isin't this kind of thing a good job to give to some oracles? *wink wink* Smiley Wink

Mayor / Maire

And really...customer has a problem....figures out they have to come here for support...as we all know and probably do ourselves - nobody is going to search trying different keywords, reading a bunch of posts to try to find an answer to their specific problem. After *maybe* a minute or two of that and giving up in frustration...the easy thing to do is to ask. Never any harm in asking.

So we oblige. That's the model. That's how it works. Send them off to the mods if need be otherwise send them on their way with a working service. Done.

If anybody feels like giving a bravo great. If the OP feels like giving a solution great. Otherwise...carry on with life and the next question.