cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Rewards stay the same when you change your plan?

Redfisher
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Considering changing my plan from the $35 monthly to the $25 monthly.  I currently use autopay and have accumulated $9 per month in rewards ($2 autopay, $1 loyalty, $6 referrals).

If I changed my plan I think I would be paying $16 monthly.  Am I correct in my thinking?

7 REPLIES 7

Redfisher

and thankyou

Redfisher

thankyou...

Redfisher

thankyou....

@Redfisher , I would say try to only to schedule plan changes to take effect at the time of the next renewal so that there's no affect on your rewards.  When there's an immediately plan change done, not only do you lose the payment for the original plan and any time and usage remaining on that plan, rewards sometimes don't get paid properly.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Redfisher wrote:

Considering changing my plan from the $35 monthly to the $25 monthly.  I currently use autopay and have accumulated $9 per month in rewards ($2 autopay, $1 loyalty, $6 referrals).

If I changed my plan I think I would be paying $16 monthly.  Am I correct in my thinking?

@Redfisher  Yes, that is correct you will be paying $16 plus tax every 30 days as long as your referrals stay active and you continue to have AutoPay enabled.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

You are both 100% correct regarding those rewards.

There are other plan related promos which may not carry over if you change plans.
e.g. $10 discount per month for 6 months when you sign-up for any $35+ plan.

Btw here is PM Help Article on how to change your plan.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Redfisher yea you're correct! The rewards are tied to the account, not the plan 

Need Help? Let's chat.