cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need to purchase a US roaming pkg?

arlenev
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just upgraded my plan to 12 + 1.5 GB, unltd international text, and unltd talk to US & Canada (90 day renewal). If I travel to the US, should I still purchase a roaming pkg or will my upgraded plan now cover it? I was going to plan a trip to the US soon for ~ 5 days and I 'think' this will cover me, but I don't want to be surprised! Thanks in advance for your help!

2 REPLIES 2

arlenev
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you! 🙂 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@arlenev wrote:

I just upgraded my plan to 12 + 1.5 GB, unltd international text, and unltd talk to US & Canada (90 day renewal). If I travel to the US, should I still purchase a roaming pkg or will my upgraded plan now cover it? I was going to plan a trip to the US soon for ~ 5 days and I 'think' this will cover me, but I don't want to be surprised! Thanks in advance for your help!

Your current plan only covers you for calls that you make while in Canada.  If you are travelling to the US you will require the US Roaming package to have service while you travel in the US.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.