cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need an active PM plan to use the US Roaming add-ons?

CanadianDavid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm thinking of switching over to PM from SpeakOut and am wondering for the US Roaming addons if I need to have an active PM plan in addition to the roam add-on. I see Point #6 at the bottom says "Talk option required." so does that mean if I wanted the $20 US Talk ,Text, and Data bundle I would also need an active PM plan such as the $10 30-day plan?

4 REPLIES 4

@computergeek541 wrote:

@CanadianDavid wrote:

I'm thinking of switching over to PM from SpeakOut and am wondering for the US Roaming addons if I need to have an active PM plan in addition to the roam add-on. I see Point #6 at the bottom says "Talk option required." so does that mean if I wanted the $20 US Talk ,Text, and Data bundle I would also need an active PM plan such as the $10 30-day plan?

You can't activate an account without taking a valid plan.  Add-ons can only be added to existing eligible plans.

And thus the name "add-on".

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@CanadianDavid First you must have a plan with PM; Second if you still want to keep your current phone carrier, you can buy a roaming SIM card from online or store and make sure your phone is unlocked.

https://roammobility.com/sim-card?gclid=CjwKCAjwm-fkBRBBEiwA966fZD3ic6QsVpypzOX1x4RDFVbxqakmPiDCveXO...

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@CanadianDavid wrote:

@CanadianDavid  Yes, you would need the active plan, such as the $10 30day (which is $8 after autopay)

@CanadianDavid wrote:

You can't activate an account without taking a valid plan.  Add-ons can only be added to existing eligible plans.

Need Help? Let's chat.