cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I keep my holiday gifts if I choose a new plan?

jex
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Back in December I activated the holiday gifts of 1GB of data + 400 min of long distance minutes.

Now I'd like to switch to a new plan with PM. Will I still get to keep the holiday gifts?

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zblackma wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@zblackma wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Add-ons follow the account...not the plan. Unless they're in the promos area then you need to be aware of the promo conditions.

What do you mean by promos and their conditions? Thanks.

There was a Black Friday promo for 5gb that stated in the conditions that it would be lost if the plan got changed. That promo showed up under the promos area. Not the normal data & add-ons area like the gift add-ons.

Thanks.  Makes no sense.  What if you wanted a higher costing plan? Lol.

Indeed. We had one report here of someone asking to keep the 5gb going up in plan where they were successful. iirc someone else asked and were declined. It was a peculiar condition for a promo very unlike most of the other promos they have offered.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

@zblackma wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Add-ons follow the account...not the plan. Unless they're in the promos area then you need to be aware of the promo conditions.

There was a Black Friday promo for 5gb that stated in the conditions that it would be lost if the plan got changed. That promo showed up under the promos area. Not the normal data & add-ons area like the gift add-ons.

Thanks.  Makes no sense.  What if you wanted a higher costing plan? Lol.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zblackma wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jex wrote:

Hello,

Back in December I activated the holiday gifts of 1GB of data + 400 min of long distance minutes.

Now I'd like to switch to a new plan with PM. Will I still get to keep the holiday gifts?

Thanks!

The holiday gifts are add-ons.  It will stay with your account until they are consumed.  You can change your plan as often as you like and the unused add-ons will stay in your account.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@jex wrote:

Hello,

Thanks!

Yes you will get to keep those add-ons until they are fully consumed (or until your account closes).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jex wrote:

Hello,

Thanks!

Need Help? Let's chat.