cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have to change to the new plans or does my current plan remain in effect?

millsie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am fairly new to Public Mobile.  I joined in March 2019.  This is a screenshot of my current plan.  I get the extra 500MB of data for autopaying.

Capture.JPG

When I joined, the plan originally was $30 for 30 days with the same features and then later that month there was a promotion for $25.  So I naturally changed to that new plan.  

Now that there have been new plans introduced in April what happens to my plan?  Do I have to change to one of their new plans?  Or does my plan stay the same as it is? 

The plan below is close to mine, but not the same.  Does that mean I can keep mine the way it is and for the same price?

Capture1.JPG

4 REPLIES 4

@millsie wrote:

@liuxinbing wrote:

As long as you stay unchanged, so as your plan. 

However, because of the recent system glitch, I would suggest to load just sufficient fund in the account two days ahead of the renewal date.

@liuxinbing 

I use autopay - should I still make sure I have 1 month's worth of funds in my account?

Auto pay when it works as advertise will automatically draw funds from your payment card at time of payment to do the settlement.  This system sometimes does fail but rarely.  Up to you on whether to manually add funds to support payment.  As long as auto pay is enabled, the $2 reward will still be given.  Missing a payment does not cause loss of the existing plan.  It does cause a service interruption as this is a prepaid service.  The plan will be lost only if an account is allowed to go into suspension for greater than 90 days. 

millsie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@liuxinbing wrote:

However, because of the recent system glitch, I would suggest to load just sufficient fund in the account two days ahead of the renewal date.

@liuxinbing 

I use autopay - should I still make sure I have 1 month's worth of funds in my account?

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@millsie wrote:

I am fairly new to Public Mobile.  I joined in March 2019.  This is a screenshot of my current plan.  I get the extra 500MB of data for autopaying.

Capture.JPG

When I joined, the plan originally was $30 for 30 days with the same features and then later that month there was a promotion for $25.  So I naturally changed to that new plan.  

Now that there have been new plans introduced in April what happens to my plan?  Do I have to change to one of their new plans?  Or does my plan stay the same as it is? 

The plan below is close to mine, but not the same.  Does that mean I can keep mine the way it is and for the same price?

Capture1.JPG

Yes you can keep yours as it is. If you failed to pay or switch to another one you will loose it but not if you pay for it you keep it!

Need Help? Let's chat.