cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty changing plan

SandyKala
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, last week my 3 month plan had come to its end and I wanted to change to the special offer with 4.5GB data for 40$ on a monthly basis. I kept receiving errors without any solution in sight. It then stated that in order to change plans that I must pay any balance owning. When trying to do so, it simply renewed my 3 month plan in which I do not want. When trying once again to change plans thinking the balance was paid, it then took 40$ not including tax. Please rectify this ordeal as not having someone to speak to directly for assistance is quiter frustrating, especially with so many errors, ridiculous loading times for pages and no clear instructions on how to do something as simple as changing a plan. 

Thanks, Sandy K.

4 REPLIES 4

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SandyKala That's odd. I normally check out another day after I changed my plan for my next renewal. Once I got an error and I had to do it again. But never experienced like yours. Is it possible the system took out the $40 minus the autopay reward? 

SandyKala
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the information!

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@SandyKala wrote:

Hello, last week my 3 month plan had come to its end and I wanted to change to the special offer with 4.5GB data for 40$ on a monthly basis. I kept receiving errors without any solution in sight. It then stated that in order to change plans that I must pay any balance owning. When trying to do so, it simply renewed my 3 month plan in which I do not want. When trying once again to change plans thinking the balance was paid, it then took 40$ not including tax. Please rectify this ordeal as not having someone to speak to directly for assistance is quiter frustrating, especially with so many errors, ridiculous loading times for pages and no clear instructions on how to do something as simple as changing a plan. 

Thanks, Sandy K.

It sounds like you clicked "change plan now" instead of at "next renewal" or reactivated your existing plan before selecting the new one. Either way none of us can help you with it, we are other customers like you. I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message.

Need Help? Let's chat.