cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive 500MB bonus data for autopay

davidglopez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I got the $30 per month deal a few months ago that is supoose to give me 2 GB data and additional 500MB if i set up autopay. I did set it up and an auto payment has gone through but no bonus.

8 REPLIES 8

@davidglopez wrote:

When I signed up for public mobile. That was the service that was available including the bonus feature. So shouldnt I still be eligible to have it. Or with this company they don't honour the plan you are on and it changes to whatever new plan equivalents that are on the market?

Sorry, but 2.5GB for $30 wasn't the offer. It was 2GB for $30 and that 2GB already included the 500MB autopay bonus.

davidglopez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I signed up for public mobile. That was the service that was available including the bonus feature. So shouldnt I still be eligible to have it. Or with this company they don't honour the plan you are on and it changes to whatever new plan equivalents that are on the market?

@Helpershelper wrote:

@davidglopez 

I can understand your frustration with this. If you didn’t receive your bonus data, then only a moderator can look into this for you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The bonus data is already included within that 2GB for the $30 plan.

@metropublic wrote:

@davidglopez wrote:

So I got the $30 per month deal a few months ago that is supoose to give me 2 GB data and additional 500MB if i set up autopay. I did set it up and an auto payment has gone through but no bonus.

@davidglopez  The $30 plan you are referring to gives you a total of 2GB per 30 days. As far as I know you do not get any additional 500 MB. Public has discontinued that plan so now it costs $35 for the same plan. 

At one point, the $35 plan had the same amount of data as the $30 plan. That is no longer the case as Public Mobile has added an additional 0.5GB to the $35 plan.

@davidglopez  The $30 plan doesn't include 2.5GB. If you need/want 2.5GB, you'll need to switch to the $35 plan.

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@davidglopez wrote:

@davidglopez  The $30 plan you are referring to gives you a total of 2GB per 30 days. As far as I know you do not get any additional 500 MB. Public has discontinued that plan so now it costs $35 for the same plan. 

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@davidglopez 

I can understand your frustration with this. If you didn’t receive your bonus data, then only a moderator can look into this for you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@davidglopez wrote:

Was this the plan? It is 2 GB total with autopay.

plan.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.