cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you miss out on old plans because your sim was in the mail?

mynewhome
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I did, but a moderator just gave me the 4.5g with 500mb bonus for $40!

Yay for moderator Carlos!

7 REPLIES 7

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

If you would like to never miss any promotion from Public Mobile or any other announcement, follow the instructions here:
How to get notified of ANY New Promos, Announcements, System Outages, etc.

If you appreciate these instructions, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

Cheers

mynewhome

looks like a question to me

mynewhome

I can't speak for all new users, but  I did not spend any time browsing thought this community forum when researching new plans from competing companies before switching and had no way of knowing the plans were changing the day after I ordered my sim. 

That's probably the case with most new users.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mynewhome  count yourself lucky.  the promos clearly state end times.  when there were no retail stores PM was a little more forgiving, but since there are retail stores now, for most people buying a sim before a promo ends should be easy enough.

also it is frowned upon giving self solutions since your original post had no question 

mynewhome

I think that is a reasonable exception for anyone who got caught in the plan change while waiting for sim card to arrive.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mynewhome wrote:

I did, but a moderator just gave me the 4.5g with 500mb bonus for $40!

Yay for moderator Carlos!

That is great to hear, but I would think that is an exception and not a norm and shouldn't be expected.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mynewhome 

Welcome to Public Mobile.

Nice of Carlos to help you out.  

Hopefully, Public mobile will bring back both the old $25 and $40 plans in the future.  

Need Help? Let's chat.