cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive the last year’s bonus of 1G

Sujin715
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone. I was adding this year’s holiday gift of 1G of data and noticed that on my overview I don’t have 1G add on as part of last year’s gift to all customers. My husband’s plan has it added. Not sure what happened? Please shed some light to this mystery...

5 REPLIES 5

@Sujin715 wrote:

Once you use it that’s it? It’s not renewed monthly? Lol. Is it the same with this year’s then? 

Yes, it's the same.  Add-ons are always one-time but will roll over every month until depleted.

You'll only need to access the free add-on data when your plan data is exhausted, then whatever is not consumed from that free add-on data will just stay with the account until the next time you need to use it.  The same applies for the free LD mins, but you should keep in mind that any minutes used will be rounded up to the nearest minute, ie: a call lasting one minute and 10 seconds will count as two minute.

Sujin715
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Once you use it that’s it? It’s not renewed monthly? Lol. Is it the same with this year’s then? 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sujin715 

There was no free bonus data last year.

The first free bonus data  was offered to all active customers on of before 19 Aug 2019.

The second one was two days ago.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would have to have an active account on or before Aug. 19th.

Here is a thread with more details.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Showing-some-love-to-our-customers-with...

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Sujin715 could it be that you used it all? 

Need Help? Let's chat.