cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did my account fail to activate?

AlfredoPasta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I went through the typical process and when I switched it gave me a error and I just clicked the finish button, right now I cannot even login to my own account and it seems like no progress is being made. Who could I message to help me with this and what can I do?

4 REPLIES 4

@AlfredoPasta Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Send  a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, PM SIM card number and an explanation. Given their backlog it may be a day, or two, before you have a response. Perhaps, turn on email notification of private messages to see their response as soon as it arrives.

Do see if your Freedom SIM still works. Meanwhile, if you have no service at all and need to make phone calls, try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi, or on cellular data.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AlfredoPasta, it doesn't look good for you to beat the clock on another Freedom renewal.  However, if you are on post paid, you pay for each extra day of service.  So, if you complete the port on say June 30, you will only pay one more day which is not a complete catastrophe.  I just helped a friend activate and port this afternoon.  We encountered the exact same problem, can't login to account, paid for service, Freedom service is still running...  No point in raising the blood pressure over something which is in the hands of the moderators now. 

AlfredoPasta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It was charged, and I currently do not have any service from PM, I recently ported over from Freedom mobile and my plan is renewing on the 29th which is very urgent for me to get this ported ASAP so I don't get charged again. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

1. Check your credit card; was it charged?

2. What service, if any, do you have with the PM SIM installed?

3. If you were transferring a number, what service, if any, do you have with your old SIM installed?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.