cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Did anyone experience the call connection issue today?

@ibuddler 

How long have you had the S10? Did you have this issue before you got the S10?

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@darlicious wrote:

@ibuddler 

How long have you had the S10? Did you have this issue before you got the S10?

I had my S10 for a year and I was using it on Telus. I switched to PM a month ago and lost my calls like crazy.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/is-no-one-else-having-call-audio-quality-issues-with-...

@ibuddler 

That's so strange because you're using the exact same network....read this article it may help because pm does not use voilte......

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

https://thedroidguy.com/fix-calls-keep-dropping-on-galaxy-s10-1101485

@ibuddler 

If that doesn't work then go thru these troubleshooting techniques......it seem it is a S10 issue but it may have been triggered by the switch from telus....so choosing a different network and switching back to pm might be the fix but you'll have to be methodical about going thru each one to see what will fix it.

Highlighted

Hi there, ibuddler!

We are really sorry to hear that you are encountering that! 

Please send us a ticket so we can solve the situation! 

Stay safe!

Kindly,

Public Mobile

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes i need it

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dany2 wrote:

yes i need it

What did you need?  If you have an issue or questions about the service, I would suggest starting a new message thread.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Moderator_Team wrote:

Hi there, ibuddler!

We are really sorry to hear that you are encountering that! 

Please send us a ticket so we can solve the situation! 

Stay safe!

Kindly,

Public Mobile

Sorry. I haven't checked the forum and just saw your message. I just ported out to freedom today. Wanna give them a try. So far the experience was very bad. It took me about 4 hours just to activate my account with an agent while on PM it only took me 2 minutes. I'll see how the call and data quality. I'm sorry but I lost/dropped too many calls on PM for the past few weeks. I just don't understand why because I used Telus on the same phone before and never experience any bad calls. 

Cheers.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ibuddler 

Were sorry to see you go and hopefully freedom will suit your needs. I was quite happy with their prices and the customer service was decent but my issue was not only the non existent service outside of a few major centres but no service in the middle of Vancouver at home! I was constantly  "AWAY".

Please stay in touch and tell us how your service compares with public mobile and if you continue to experience the same problems with your S10 as you did here. Best of luck!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ibuddler 

Freedom is worse. You had a bad experience at Public but most people have no calling problems. At Freedom, people compromise to get low price and fast data and will ignore more problems.