cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details of the $50 3G 8.5 GB plan needed

hightech
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was looking at the Public Mobile's $50 8.5 GB plan and comparing it to Lucky Mobile which is running on Bell's network (which is pretty much the same as Telus).

Lucky offers the following features:

Unlimited Canada-Wide & US Calling Plan - 8GB -  $50/mo

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am I applaud your commitment to referring to the KB articles, I think this is great.  Please keep up the good work.

I will endeavor to continue to the practice as much as I can remember to.  A good amount of effort was spent on cleaning up the current articles.  Nothing is perfect, but there is enough current information there that if the typical customer were to read half of them, they would have far less surprises with this service. 

@will13am the extra benefit, at least in theory, is that if things change in PM's offerings in the future, as long as they keep the same set of KB articles and keep them up to date, linking people to the articles will always get them to current info, rather than someone restating it at a point in time.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am I applaud your commitment to referring to the KB articles, I think this is great.  Please keep up the good work.

I will endeavor to continue to the practice as much as I can remember to.  A good amount of effort was spent on cleaning up the current articles.  Nothing is perfect, but there is enough current information there that if the typical customer were to read half of them, they would have far less surprises with this service. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I am a little late to the party again, but I will add to what has already been said in hopes of informing future responses with a reference to the wonderful knowledge base articles.  Quite often, precise answers to a lot of questions are found in there.  In this particular case, the article also covers the how to use plan features for those who might not be totally familiar with them. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-To-Use-Your-Phone-and-Plan-Feature...

@GreatCanadian wrote:

Yes to both. 

GC 

And you get $2 a month off your plan for having the autopay setup, not to mention ongoing friend referral & loyalty credits! You get all these with little to no effort.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes to both. 

GC 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

You should be able to use both. I think they, along with things like caller ID, are standard for most plans now with any company.

Plans come with call display, call waiting, call forwarding, and 3-way conference calling.

Need Help? Let's chat.