cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Add-ons

CindyH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have an Add-on for long distance which I have not used.  I don't want to change my current plan, I just want to get rid of the add-on.  How do I do this?

I just made a payment on my plan a few minutes ago and tried to get rid of the add-on first but it would not let me so I had to pay for it.  Any help?

2 REPLIES 2

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you purchased the addon at the beginning of the previous cycle, and have not used it, it will carry over to this cycle. I can't be 100% sure, but I believe that you are expecting the addon to disappear when the plan cycle ends. Addons carry over, and you won't be charged again for the addon.

GC

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@CindyH wrote:

Hi,

I have an Add-on for long distance which I have not used.  I don't want to change my current plan, I just want to get rid of the add-on.  How do I do this?

I just made a payment on my plan a few minutes ago and tried to get rid of the add-on first but it would not let me so I had to pay for it.  Any help?

Really not sure what you want here did you purchase the addon at  a previous transaction and now want it removed?  Addons do not get renewed with each cycle they carry over until fully consumed (except US addon).    If you mean you just purchased it but it was a mistake you can contact the mods and see what they say. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and  Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.